We are pleased to present our 2016 report on multifamily properties in North Miami/North Miami Beach. To see the most…
We specialize in buying and selling commercial real estate in South Florida. Commercial real estate offers more options for high-return investments compared to residential properties. Types of commercial properties include:
Triple Net Lease
A triple net (NNN) lease is a lease structure where the tenant is responsible for paying all operating expenses associated with a property. The triple net or NNN lease is considered a “turnkey” investment since the landlord is not responsible for paying any operating expenses. The majority of tenants are national companies whose primary business is either retail or the restaurant business. The leases tend to be long term and secure.
Retail properties are used to display and sell goods and services to the public. Shopping Centers of various sizes make up a major sector of retail properties, with an estimated 6.5 billion square feet of leasable retail area in North America and 23 million square feet in Miami-Dade County. Shopping centers include regional and super regional malls, neighborhood centers, community centers, power centers, theme or festival centers and mixed-use developments.
Apartment buildings or multifamily buildings are housing units that accommodate more than one family or household. Typically to be considered an apartment building there will be a minimum of five living units. There are various styles such as garden, midrise and high rise.
Office properties are used to to house management and staff operations. The term office can refer to whole buildings, floors, parts of floors, and office parks. Office properties may be classified as Class A, B, or C. Class A properties are the most functionally modern. Class B and C properties in the same market typically command lower rents because they are older and in need of modernization
We rely on our broad referral network to select a right property for your commercial or investment needs.
Below please find our listing as well as most recent offers on the market. Some of the properties are off-market offerings – they are not available in the listing platforms:
October 4th, 2015 – Property Selections:
- Palm Bay, FL ($1.3 Mil / 3.15 AC / 30 pads + 28 trailers)
- Titusville, FL ($2.5 Mil / 15 AC / 110 pads + extra)
- Okeechobee, FL ($775K / 4.5AC / 35 pads)
- Okeechobee, FL ($499K / 3AC / 10 pads + 10 units)
- Ft. Myers, FL ($2.1Mil / 20 AC / 50 trailers + lots)
September 13th, 2015 – New on Market:
- Office Building in Hallandale Beach / 2 stories / year 1926 / 5,922 sqft / 0.14 Acres / $960,000
- Office Space in Intracoastal Mall / close to Sunny Isles Beach, FL / year 2005 / 2,996 sqft / $1,480,000
- Warehouse bays in Opa Loca, FL/ 2 building / 8 units / 14,932 sqft / year 1988 / Cap 6% / $1,150,000
- Strip Mall in Miramar, FL / 9 Retail Units / 9,315 sqft / 0.59 Acres / $1,500,000
- Shopping Center in Kendall / 50,000+ sqft / land 7+ acres / Cap 7% / Price: $15,000,000
- Business – Established Restaurant/Night Club in South Beach / $4,000,000
- Townhouse community in Hallandale Beach, FL / year 2008 / 7 three-story units / 9,500 sqft / 0.5 Acres / Cap 7% / $1,650,000
- Low Rise Apartments in Normandy Isles, Miami Beach, FL / 24 Units / 20,768 sqft / 0.5 Acres / $5,000,000
- Low Rise Apartments in Opa Loca, FL / 24 Units / 20,232 sqft / 0.91 Acres / Cap 8.78% / $1,750,000
Contact us to get more information on these properties:
Search commercial listings: